miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

Interest, Hobbies and activities

Jackson Camilo’s Interests, hobbies and activities



Hi, my name is Jackson Camilo I'm from Colombia and I live Paz de Ariporo Casanare. I'm a student of the program Bachelor of English, because I like to learn other language, 
My more important interests are to study and learn
In the sports I like basketball, I like to go bicycling and walking or jogging, I would like to practice some extreme sport, as bungee jumping 
Mi favorite kind of music: I like rock music, pop and electronic music, my favorite band is Thirty Seconds to Mars
In my free time I like to read horror stories and legends
My favorite kind of movies: I like watch action movies but I prefer horror movies
My favorite TV show: I like watch the Simpsons it's so funny, and I like watch reality shows and documentaries.



David’s Interests, hobbies and activities

My best friend is David, we are friends six years ago. He is a student de Industrial Engineering, he works at night in fast food restaurant.
In his free time he really likes to play games.
He likes to do exercise at the gym, but he likes to go bicycling too and he loves play soccer
Favorite kind of music: he likes rock music, pop and electronic music, his favorite band are Paramore and Linkin Park
Favorite kind of movies: action movies and horror movies, his favorite TV show is Naruto and documentaries of mysteries
His favorite web sites are YouTube and Facebook In his free time he likes downloading music and music videos.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario